Preparation time – 15 mins
Cook time – 15 mins
Serves – 4
- Place steaks on a plate. Combine basting sauce ingredients with 1 tbsp olive oil in a small bowl and brush onto both sides of the steak.
- Preheat a BBQ to hot and cook steak for 3 minutes each side, rest and slice.
- Place green beans in a medium bowl and pour over boiling water, allow to sit for 3-4 minutes until cooked but still a little crisp, then drain and refresh in iced water.
- Place eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to the boil then lower heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes. Drain and cover with cold water. Peel and quarter.
- Combine vinaigrette. Assemble salad ingredients. Top with beef and eggs. Pour over vinaigrette.
Recipe sourced from australianbeef.com.au