Full time Butcher Required
The Meat Barn is currently seeking an experienced butcher to join our team of dedicated staff.
The successful applicant will have;
- Trade qualified or suitably proven experience
- A friendly, approachable attitude and be a positive team member
- Knowledge of portion cutting and packing wholesale
- An understanding of stock take and stock rotation
- A can-do attitude whilst working safely
- The ability to communicate constructively with all stakeholders
Above Award wages with a rotating roster over a 6 day week.
Interested persons should forward a written application, including resume and references to Barry Crimmin - details below.
Apprentice Butcher Required
The Meat Barn also has a position available for a 1st year Apprentice to join our team of experienced staff in our wholesale/retail outlet.
You will receive hands on training and guidance from staff with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience. You will learn all aspects of butchery including customer service and the day to day operations of a successfully run business.
The successful applicant will
- Show a genuine interest in the trade
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be prepared to work to a roster with varying days and times
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude
- Enjoy working safely in a team environment
This role is diverse and would suit a candidate who is motivated to be a part of the success of our brand. The right person can progress through the business with further training opportunities available at the completion of the apprenticeship.
Please send cover letter and resume to: