Prep time 10 minutes/Cook time 40 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 4 large washed potatoes
- 400g lean pork mince
- 35g taco seasoning
- 50g tomato paste
- 400g can red kidney beans
- 400ml water
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 200g sour cream
- 100g corn chips
- ½ cup tomato salsa
- ½ cup mature cheese, grated
- Place potatoes in foil in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, heat a large non- stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and brown pork mince well.
- Stir in the taco seasoning, tomato paste, red kidney beans and water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in parsley.
- To serve, place the baked potatoes into individual serving dishes and cut across the top and open out.
- Top potato with Texican pork mince, sour cream, corn chips, salsa and cheese.
- Serve hot.
Recipe and picture sourced from www.pork.com.au