Preparation Time: Cook Time:
- 600 g rump steak, cut into 4 portions
- 500 g “microwave in bag” white mini potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 200 g sliced button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Baby rocket leaves and finely chopped parsley, to serve
- Place bag of potatoes into microwave, as per packet instructions and microwave for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender. Set aside covered with foil to keep warm. Drizzle with a little oil and season with salt and pepper, to serve.
- Meanwhile, brush steaks with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add steaks and cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Increase temperature to medium-high. Add onion and mushrooms and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden. Add worcestershire sauce, sour cream and 1/3 cup water. Bring to the boil and remove from the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve steaks topped with mushroom sauce, baby potatoes sprinkled with parsley, and baby rocket on the side.
Recipe sourced from www.beefandlamb.com.au