- Preparation Time:
- Cook Time:
- Serves: 4
- Place steaks in a large snap-lock bag or glass dish. Add half the oil, garlic chipotle chile and honey. Season, rub to coat and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place corn, capsicum, cauliflower, tomatoes and remaining oil in a large bowl. Season and toss to coat.
- Heat a large char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, in batches – corn for 10 minutes, capsicum and cauliflower for 5-6 minutes and tomatoes for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Place vegetables in a large bowl, add black beans and half the coriander, season and toss to combine.
- Reheat char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat and cook steaks for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- Serve steaks with char-grilled vegetables, rice, lime wedges and coriander sprigs.
Recipe sourced from www.australianbeef.com.au