Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 6 chicken breast skin off
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- Dried chilli flakes (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped marjoram
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oregano
- Olive oil
- Finely sliced fresh chilli (to taste)
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180.
- Use a mortar and pestle to finely crush the coriander & cumin seeds, discarding excess shells.
- Add sea salt & dried chilli flakes and crush further.
- Mix crushed herbs and fresh herbs together, sprinkle on plate.
- Coat chicken breast fillets lightly in olive oil and roll in herb mix until fully coated.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of wholemeal couscous tossed with salad greens and fresh chilli to taste.
Recipe sourced from www.hazeldenes.com.au