Prep time: 10 minutes/Cook time: 50 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 600g lean pork mince
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 500ml jar creamy pasta sauce
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 4 cups pasta shells, cooked & drained
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 190⁰C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan and brown the onion, garlic and pork mince well. Pork may need to be browned in small batches depending on your pan size. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and sauté the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes, stir in the creamy pasta sauce and bring to the boil.
- Combine the pork mince, cooked pasta and mushroom sauce in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon pork pasta bake mixture into a deep oven proof dish that has been lightly greased. Sprinkle surface with grated cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 190⁰C for 40 minutes until cheese is golden and sauce is bubbling. Serve hot with salad.
Recipe and photo sourced from www.pork.com.au