Ingredients / serves 4
- 250 g beef mince
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup semi dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 16 button mushrooms
- Preheat fan forced* oven to 180°C.
- Combine beef, spring onions, breadcrumbs, tomatoes, parmesan and pepper.
- Divide into 16 portions and roll into balls.
- Wipe mushrooms, remove stems and remove thin slice from bottom if necessary to ensure that mushrooms sit flat on tray.
- Press one ball gently on each upturned mushroom.
- Bake mushrooms on baking tray lined with baking paper for approx.15 minutes until beef is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Recipe sourced from www.beefandlamb.com.au